Friday, December 20, 2013

December 2013

 
 BYU hosts a Christmas party for employees' families--crafts, entertainment, donuts, and Santa.



 We braved the snow to attend cousin Tanner's birthday and Hillary's baby blessing. 


 Fillmore and Craig cousins
 
 
 

Baklava for a Relief Society activity--if I can make it, anyone can!
 
Emily's first grade Christmas program was adorable!  Favorite songs: "I don't want any part of mistletoe" and "I want a snake for Christmas."
 
 Fourth-graders from Grandma Fillmore's elementary school played handchimes during her production of Scrooge.

Even the underside of the trampoline is a wonderland in the winter.



It took a week or so, but finally the soft snow got just the right texture for a snowman.
 Hooray!  We made it all by ourselves!
 Got to catch some more snowflakes in our hair!



No comments:

Post a Comment

We invite your comments, but if you want to contact us directly and don't know our email address, contact us at jerusalemjudds@gmail.com.