Sunday, July 24, 2011

Jordan day 3


Day 3- 

1: Hercules Temple

Ain't that somethin?

What a view!!
Nothing important... just a cool design I saw on a roof.


DON'T TOUCH THE KITTIES!!!!  (B-E] X     < -(skull and crossbones face- can you see it?)

I call em: Columns (say 10x fast)

I think this pic is so cool!! I <3 it!! Idk why I just do!

Isn't it beautiful?


Inside the Museum....
The skeleton of a young child- sad!!

A woman's face

A Hebrew inscription- not sure what it says.

Beautiful pottery

More beautiful pottery


This is some kind of  giant dish- but it's gorgeous!!!! I want that in my bedroom!!

Beautiful door

A chipped bowl


An ear-less horse

This plate is has Arabic writing on it.

A metal pot

A bird made from a shell


Kristi the Great

Carrie the Great

A stone head


Medusa

Made ya look

 back out of the museum..



This is Tashara underneath a giant arch.

This is our guide- Yosef_ showing us the hand and the elbow of a  broken statue
Me on the elbow
Tashara on the elbow


"You wanna mess with me?"
I was so busy taking pictures I didnt even get to go to that Dome place. So sorry, can't tell you about it.






















 2: Jabbok River
I think this is where Jacob had to cross over to meet Esau after he split his family and crops into two groups because he thought Esau was going to kill him.

Me and Dad with the Jabbok behind us

Me and Tashara up a tree

Tyson having deep thoughts

Jarrett with his Kaphia


The helicopter that flew overhead




3. Jerash


This is the view of the gate from my bus window





Just a little video of the market place we had to walk through first to get there.

There it is!! Up close and personal!!


Here it comes....

BOOM!! Ancient ruins and columns!!!

Gangsta picta

Meeshell blowing a bubble

Sharla with a little beduine boy she made friends with

The columns go on forever

The lizard on the lion's head (real lizard, stone lion)



That's one beautiful giant builsing

Judd class picture!!  (I'm top left, 5 people in)


Me and Tashara beside an arch

Tashara the archeologist- following in the footsteps of her father!



WHAT IS IT CHILDREN???? OH YES 
ITS ANOTHER THEATER!!!!!!!!!! BOOYA!!!!

 Tashara and Dallan above me (I was too scared to go that high. I know, I'm a wimp)


Okay. So this is about the time where I started to run out of memory. (i only had 2 MB) So sorry that my videos are cut short.


This is Emily Cloward singing Amazing Grace- shes an amazing singer!!




All right folks!! It's time you knew something.This- yes this- is none other than...
The very first..
THE JUICY MOOSE BY JARRETT
FROM THIS DAY FORWARD, ALL OF THE THEATERS, ALL OF THE FIREBONDS, WILL REMAIN INCOMPLETE WITH OUT THIS SONG!!!!
THIS IS THE BIRTH OF A NEW TRADITION
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
I GIVE YOU
THE JUICY MOOOOOOOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  Unfortunatly he cannot sing this song twice in a row. It's too hard on his voice.

Ashlyn and Tyson sitten in a. Hmm. Not sure what that is.. An Arch? A notch?
Tee Ay El Kay I En Jee!!





The 2nd yet identical gate to the first

Dallan and Kristi the columns, Tashara the roof. They asked me to do it afterward, but I got away with it- I was wearing a skirt. }:-)

Mother don't scream. It wasn't that high..



Daddy bought this for Megan from the market place...
  We named him
 Jerash



To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We invite your comments, but if you want to contact us directly and don't know our email address, contact us at jerusalemjudds@gmail.com.