Day 4
Are you excited? You should be...
Guess where we went first?
Another Theater!!!
oh yeah..
This one was huge
 |
| Me and Dad |
 |
| I'M ON TOP OF THE WOORLD!!!!!! |
 |
Me and Dad again. I was really scared for the picture.
It's a little hard to stay calm when your back is to a steep 50 foot drop of stone stairs
But that's just me. |
2. The marketplace!!!
There were a lot of things in this marketplace- From jewelry to raw sheep faces to Minarets.
But since I was running out of memory, I chose to take pictures of the chicks.
Awww...
 |
| Tashara taking pity on the little chick trying to escape |
 |
| Roosters and ducks too |
 |
| A runaway!! "Can we keep him Dad?" |
Dyed Chicks: Crazy huh!?
 |
| So cute!!!! |
 |
| Princess Chadwick |
 |
| That guy is skilled.. TEN CRATES!!! Am I right? |
3. Yardenit
Come see the Jordan river!!
This place was so hot!! There was a hot HOT breeze blowing.
 |
| Dad looking professional |
Beautiful Mosaics
 |
| Me and Dad next to Jesus being baptised |
|
|
We went on a short hike until..
 |
| We came to the beautiful church!! |
 |
| Believe it or not, Yardenit is right across the place where Alexia Muhlestein got baptized! |
 |
| Theres the pavilion where we had the talks |
 |
| Ahh. I remember that dove.. |
 |
| Me and Dad by the beautiful, clear Jordan river ;) |
 |
| Dallan and Meeshell got pretty muddy dipping their feet in the Jordan |
 |
| Tashara dipping her hand in |
 |
| Jarom assisting me dipping my foot in |
 |
| Me and Dad by the sign |
 |
| Me and Tashara by the sign |
THATS IT!!!!!!! HOMEWARD BOUND
Thank you for reading!!!!!!!!
<3 Carrie
No comments:
Post a Comment
We invite your comments, but if you want to contact us directly and don't know our email address, contact us at jerusalemjudds@gmail.com.