Saturday, September 15, 2012

Happy Birthday Melinda!



In honor of her birthday on September 23, my younger sister Melinda came to visit us in Jerusalem.  Isn't she beautiful?  And taller than I remember, or am I shrinking?  It has been a year since I saw Melinda in person, and I wasn't expecting to see her face in Jerusalem, but here it is.  


Our last photo together was 2011, right after we returned from our first visit to Jerusalem.  Melinda is the second from right in the front row.  I count it a singular blessing to be a part of this wonderful family.  Even if we are spread across 5 time zones and six states.

In addition to being gorgeous, Melinda has a wonderful husband, four amazing and brilliant kids, a passion for education, and a fascinating blog about life in American Samoa.  Look it up!  www.falepalagi.blogspot.com.

Happy Birthday, Melinda!  Wish you were really here!  (And thanks to stunt double Abi Gunn)

1 comment:

  1. wow, thanks jill! your stunt double does look a lot like my pictures from high school! that's amazing. but she is taller, and more beautiful.
    happy belated birthday to you, too. thanks for sharing your knowledge and experiences with us. i wish i were there too.

    ReplyDelete

We invite your comments, but if you want to contact us directly and don't know our email address, contact us at jerusalemjudds@gmail.com.